Sunday, May 23, 2010

I need a drug...

Rage erupted from the depths of my very soul and bitterness held my mind in its negativity. My heart was beating curses as it pounded against the walls of my chest, almost ready to shatter my rib-cage into a million pieces of hatred and disgust. My blood, hot with the fire inside, was rushing to my head, burning away my power to think and act. I felt as if I had been standing in the sun, at noon, in the peak of summers, only that it was the middle of the night in December. I didn't want to forgive; I didn't want to forget. The urge to hurt something, someone.. anything, anyone.. made my hands shiver as if trying not to be manipulated into atrocities by the murderous chain of violent incidents of my past, that seemed to be clouding my thoughts of maddening havoc. I held the syringe and pierced my skin, pushing the last drop of sweet poison into my bloodstream, craving the paralysis of my body, mind and soul to step into a world of delusion of my own sub-conscious making. I beseeched to momentarily live in a universe parallel to ours, only different for me. I wanted to feel closer to God or Satin or whoever it was that I thought I believed in. I wanted to feel invisible to the creation around. Once again, I was gratified by the only prayer that was ever answered and I regarded the presence of an almighty that was there to save us and give us what we wanted. I fell to the ground. I was where I wanted to be...

No comments: