Sunday, May 30, 2010

I need to get away...

The ambiguity of my emotions is now getting to me. Life is a blur. Its like I'm speeding ahead in the tunnel of time. trying to catch up with minutes yet to come, trying to grab on to every second I can, just so that I can tell myself that I made the most of all the time I had. But is that what's happening? Am I really making the most of my time? Today, I have to find time for myself; Plan 5 hours, 5 minutes, 5 seconds that I can give to myself and what I love doing. I don't know what I've become because apparently the way people look at me has changed. They see me as someone I don't recognize. I've seen people change... Change so much in so little time that now its almost impossible to even compare the people they were and have now become. So much so, I don't know who I've thrown out of my life. Time heals all wounds. But I've never heard of it filling the voids in one's life. Sometimes they just become deeper, as we realize the importance of a presence we never really acknowledged in the first place. The problem is, I don't know what created the void in my life.

I'm speeding ahead in the tunnel of time. trying to catch up with minutes yet to come, trying to grab on to every second I can.. I just hope, I don't stop dead in my tracks one fine day and realize that what I've missed out on, is too far behind. I need to slow down.. I need to get away...

No comments: