Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Birthday To ME! :D

Its ten minutes past midnight and my birthday is officially over. BUT nevertheless it was a GREAT one. After answering MILLIONS of texts and facebook wall posts and HUNDREDS of calls from friends and family, I feel special. Really really special.

Nilanjana, your letter made my day. Yes, it brought tears to my eyes. And it means so much. Thank You so much for making me feel so special. I love you! <3

Thank You Puni for the ferror rocher that you got me this morning. I didn't think you'd remember how much I love chocolate, especially ferror! :) It was better than the chocolate cake I cut on my birthday!

Thank You Unnati for that amazing hug and that deep conversation we had during break. Thank You for THAT feeling! :)

Thank You Anjalee for trying to make plans with me. I know how much celebrating my birthday meant to you. Yes, I know, I preferred going to AVTE for a Math class, but you know me. I don't miss any of my classes there. Not even for a sweet 16! :P

And SIIIIIIIIIID! I love you! Thank You for wishing me the maximum number of times today! And every time you wished me, you had the same tone of excitement!

I love you guys! :)

3 comments:

Ramit Grover said...

Heh. Cute. Happy Birthday!

PeaBee said...

happy birthday, once again! :)

Shivangi Sud said...

TBG, Thank You! :)

Priyanka! Gracias! :D