Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Script

A couple of months ago, I started listening to a band called The Script. I'm sure you must have heard The Man Who Can't be Moved and Break Even. Incase you haven't, please do. Amazing songs, amazing lyrics and the lead singer has an amazing voice. Perfect!

About two days ago, my friend made me listen to another of their songs. Its called Live Like We're Dying. Now, this has to be my favorite. Everything about the song, especially the lyrics, mean something. Its the kind of song that brings a smile to my face, makes me want to make the most of all the time I have, make it so worthwhile. It passively gives out the message that its never too late to LIVE, in the literal meaning of the word. Don't know what I'm talking about? Well then, here you go. :)



No comments: