Saturday, April 24, 2010

They're always there, will always be.. Even if you think they're not. You just have to wait and see.

When life suddenly seems to crash down, seem to fall apart and forget that its killing me, I find around the corners of the broken roads I tread, people who promised never to leave my side. They're waiting to push me forward, help me mend what can be fixed and throw away all that cannot. They're keeping their promises and making new ones which I know they will never break. The process of getting things back is slow, because they are not enough people to help me; which surprises me because I had always thought that most of the people around me cared. But when it actually came down to the real deal, a lot of them hid in the bushes, pretending that they had never seen what I had bearing for far too long to go unnoticed. Only those remained, who not only walked with me but also ahead of me to show me the right way. And thats why they're around the corners, waiting patiently for me to catch up and move on and start a new journey with them. The journey did not promise never ending bliss, but a walk worthwhile. And the people who have helped me get this far, are still here, will always be hopefully, and have left their marks as people I will never want to forget. :)

2 comments:

Disguise said...

I guess we're what we are because of the people in our lives. :)

Shivangi Sud said...

:)