Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A toast to new beginnings

Its been a while since I've been thinking and you know what, some things just have to end, whether you want them to or not. So this a toast to new beginnings. I know its the middle of the year and maybe too soon, but who cares?! A beginning is a beginning! Especially when everything around me is at its best. So with a bottle of mountain dew and two good friends, and with the thought of good times that I'll make sure will come my way, along with lots of eye candy, here's to a new beginning. Goodbye my sucky old past 6 months. I won't be missing you. :)

3 comments:

Ramit Grover said...

Good Luck! There's no special time for new beginnings! They can be anytime you feel right.

PeaBee said...

Haha...nice! Cheers and all the best! :)

Shivangi Sud said...

@The Bald Guy : True That! :)

@Priyanka : Thank You! :)