Friday, August 20, 2010

And Here We Go Again

Just when you think its over, you're back at the beginning... Sigh. Another long walk, with your strength at its weakest and a will that is giving up, something you're forcing to just live another second... half of it even.


The worst part about being me is that you can never admit what you feel easily and when you do, you can't not break down... Yeah dipshit.. I miss you. Fuck you. Hard. Just look back will you?! 


I'm not weak. Never have been. But I want to run away from here. Life's such a bitch right now.. It closed that door a couple of weeks ago. Goodbye United World College of South East Asia, Singapore... I was so close to getting in this year. Had I just thought of running away earlier. I would have been so busy that I wouldn't have had time to think about what I was leaving behind here..


What do you mean by being stuck in time? The fact that everything around you is moving so fast and you're stuck to one moment with something so strong, you can't overcome.. Or.. that time has stopped moving al-together.. To be honest, I can't tell the difference. So its hard to figure out what's happening right now.


People say, "Life's a game... PLAY it!" It takes more than just a little while to get the dice in your hands.


Life's a cheat. It knows what cards you have... It owns the whole deck.


What do I do?

6 comments:

Ramit Grover said...

Move on.

Shivangi Sud said...

^You don't understand...

Ramit Grover said...

I'm trying to. At 16, it's hard to, and at my age, it's hard to understand why you wouldn't want to move on.

Shivangi Sud said...

It's not about being 16... Its not about not wanting to move on. It's about getting back to the beginning and having to accept things you didn't want to.

Ramit Grover said...

Time never really lets you get back, but somethings you need to try for yourself to understand them.

Shivangi Sud said...

^I know.