Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Lull Before the Storm?

Oh Yeah! The four people who mentioned that to me.. well... this is when I get to tell you! You guys were effin' right! No, this has nothing to do with my party (which I'm still worried about :| ) BUT drama has finally made its way into my life! DRAMA, you were BADLY missed.. Thank You! And you will be welcome as long as you don't screw me up too badly! The opposite of what I see coming my way! Well, if that's how I have to handle it, then bring it on sistaaaah! :D

2 comments:

Scribblers Inc said...

Amazing template and crisp writing! Dont we all enjoy a lil drama in our lives? :)
First time at this place, and I am definitely impressed!

wishes
Scribblers Inc.

P.S.-I see you are from Delhi. Would you be interested in being a part of a writer's meet that we hold every fortnight? Incase you would be, mail me at insanemindfreak@gmail.com. Hope to see you around! :)

Shivangi Sud said...

Welcome to my blog Scribblers! :)

Drama is what makes life what it is! :P What would we do without it! :P

And Thank You! :)