Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just One!

Holaaaaaa fellow bloggers! :D

Yes, its another day of the week and I haven't gone to school.. AGAIN! But hey... this time it's for a genuine reason. Trust me! I've been stressed.. Needed to go pamper myself! Now, I am NOT going to debate over why this is a genuine reason. Because so far its the best reason why I've missed school.

Right now, I'm texting a friend who's sitting in a math class in another school! Yes, I miss her! Loads! Bunking classes at school isn't fun anymore.. And plus I've been caught too many times, I've been given shit loads of warnings and threats and my mother has already met my class teacher regarding this. There's no way I'm taking it to the principal. As much as I know that lady, she HATES me. Probably, so much so that she would push me down the school building if she could! :| Yes, my popularity at school has kicked up ten times since my name was announced on the intercom.. for the MILLIONTH time! My sister, also in the same school and totally the opposite of me should be used to this by now. She says she gets a mini heart-attack whenever she hears my name and prays I don't get expelled! LOL!

I'm in one of my totally random moods.. That, you will figure! Did you know there's a song called "Digging in the Nose" ? I swear it exists. Check youtube if you don't believe me! I heard it on VH1 and its hilarious! It goes like.. "Quit digging in the nose.. Quit digging in the nose." LMAO!

Talking about crazy songs.. There's this song on youtube.. Kash Koi mil Jaaye.. By DJ Faddu! And its SICK! Not the good wala sick.. but the disgusting wala sick but it had me rolling on the floor for hours! That one goes like "Kash koi mil jaye vo meri jaan, koi silicon ki dukaan, jiska bhari ho saman...." Roflmao! 

Now, taking the randomness to another level! I'm in the mood to answer questions! Sooooo.. All bloggers who have actually made it to the end of this post, you get to ask me any ONE question!  It could be anything.. Personal too.! Don't worry about me answering it, cuz I will.. Right here on this blog! Now, take it away! :D

7 comments:

Ramit Grover said...

Yawn.

Ramit Grover said...

If I need to ask you something personal, I'll do it in person!

:-)

Please go to school more often!

Shivangi Sud said...

I will I will! Soon! :P :P

PeaBee said...

Question one: what does shivangi mean?
Question 2: did you do hw for tom's class in avte?
Question 3: uhm. what stuff should i change abt my blog?

Shivangi Sud said...

Priyanka! :D

Question 2 first! NO I HAVEN'T! :S

Question 1 : I think it's another name for Shiva's wife Parvati..

Question 3 : Your template!

Ramit Grover said...

True. It does refer to Goddess Parvati. It also means someone with a beautiful body, or just beautiful woman.

It can also be translated as someone who lives in the courtyard of Lord Shiva's house, which could then again be interpreted as Goddess Parvati.

Shivangi Sud said...

Someone with a beautiful body or just a beautiful woman... Goddess Parvati is believed to be the ULTIMATE woman. Whether it be in terms of beauty or power. So it all comes down to Parvati! "Shiv ki Aangni".. That's what my mom said.