Friday, August 6, 2010

I confess...

I thought I'd lost you. I thought that you had turned your back on me, given up on me. I thought that you, of all people YOU, had deserted me. I thought that you had found another ME. I thought that WE would never be the same again. I thought that WE didn't exist. I thought that you had forgotten. I thought that you would let go. I needn't say how wrong I was. Because this is YOU we're talking about.

It hadn't been the same for a while. I couldn't see past my ego and self respect. I didn't want to understand and I expected you to. Maybe because I had tried understanding too many things, too many people at the same time.. But somewhere there, I forgot that it was YOU I had to understand the most.

Life's unusually bland for me. I have tried to find colors other than black, gray and white in the paint-box that is usually brimming with pleasant colors I haven't had the opportunity to paint my canvas with. I have tried to stroke blank sheets of paper, with meaningful figures that make sense. All I got was the abnormal crumpling of the sheet, as if I were painting it with water.

Life is cluttered for you. Too full and I had once wished I could be a part of it somehow. Little did I realize, that I wasn't meant to be a part of the mess, but someone you could come to when everything was crashing down on you, someone who you could trust with the little distorted pieces of your life to help you put them back in their right places in the puzzle. But I have always known that. And I will always be THAT someone. I just wish you could help me FIND the pieces of my puzzle. They've been missing for too long now. The only piece I'm holding on to is YOU!

Its been a while since YOU and I have been WE. And I wanted you to know that.

5 comments:

Ramit Grover said...

?

Hug.

nil said...

I know who this is for.. And sweetheart, I know for a fact that YOU guys are going to be back. It's faith sweetie, it's faith,
it's gonna be rugged and pissing off, but the rocks melt to mud, the mud dries up, air rustles and it's back to it's shape, hey?
So, YOU guys shall be back, if not already,

oh and I love both of you :)

Shivangi Sud said...

TBG : :)

Nil, Sigh. I know we will. Its US! :)

Ramit Grover said...

Sheesh.

UjjwalRaaj said...

whoever it's for, is very lucky indeed.