Monday, August 2, 2010

*YAWN*

Okay, so its been a long tiring day and all I can think of is how unpredictable the last two have been. Really, they have! So today was BORING! And I think I need some drama in my life. I need something to happen. Obviously I don't mean a melodramatic scene, with tears and complaints.. Because right now I can't handle THAT! But, some really good gossip, bitching sessions with friends, and a sleepover to bond over, a LONG movie night. Sigh. Thats more like it! :)

I guess you've figured by now how random this post is going to be. And trust me its going to get worse.

I cannot.. just CANNOT wait to throw my house party one of these days. Yes, the whole house to me and a very cool grown up who's going to be "looking after us" Haa.. you wish! Now all I have to take care of is the neighbors. Issues with loud music! :|

I need to take pictures. I really do. I'm bored with the ones on facebook. AND YES I FEEL SO BLONDE!

I think I need ferror rocher right now. God, its so tempting. <3

I don't feel like going to school tomorrow. (Nothing new, trust me! :P)

My head is hurting. And I need to plan out a party which I have a bad feeling isn't going to work out for this Sunday. Why does this have to happen to me?! I need to get out and DANCE!

I've never been drunk before. I was studying on my 16th birthday. :| Which is reason enough to want to get up and PAAAARTTTAAAY! :D

I have school tomorrow. I should sleep. What am I waiting for? Its already midnight. Or five minutes to it anyway.

Why is it so WARM? Gosh, I've been sitting without a fan and air-conditioner for the past hour. I don't know why! :|

My YOUNGER sister is shouting at me. She wants me to help her find a ROUGH notebook. Uff.. *feel like hitting my head against the wall*

And its three minutes to midnight. It'll take a minute to set the alarm. Leaves with two minutes. And by the time I shut down the computer and go to bed, it'll be 12. I need to get up at 6 am. Six hours should be enough, right?

This is for those who bothered too completely read this post.

Goodnight! :)

5 comments:

Ramit Grover said...

You're adorable at times.

Ramit Grover said...

Good Luck with the party!

Shivangi Sud said...

^_^

And about the party.. I have my fingers crossed. :S

PeaBee said...

hehe...really random, but fun :)

Shivangi Sud said...

:P