Tuesday, August 3, 2010

And I still dream those dreams, I still see them coming to life.


I'm a dreamer. I always have been and always will be. Every night, as I lay my head on my pillow, I'm washed by a wave of dreams that drowns me into sound sleep. I wish for things. I wish for things that I've always wanted, things that I've lost and miss so much, things that were never mine in the first place but I long to just be close enough to touch them. I dream about being famous, being where I've always wanted to be, and seeing others where I think they deserve to. Its been a while since things have been pleasant. But, that doesn't change how amazing my dreams are. Because, I am a dreamer, always will be.

I dream about life in other people's shoes and their life in mine. Its mainly at night that I try and understand others. Its something that has helped me figure out the most complex minds to a certain extent. I try and figure people out. I reason with their reasons. Sometimes its like I'm two people at once- As the first, I am myself, and as the second I am who I'm thinking about. I don't usually choose who I want to think about. Their picture just hits my head as the last thought at night before I sleep and then I spend most of the night unconsciously thinking. Weird, huh? But its true. And then before you know it, people's reactions don't surprise me.

Sometimes my dreams are weird and like the others who believe, I try and find meaning in them. I always believe that weird dreams are life's way of forewarning us about happenings and though I can't always remember my dreams I know what to expect. Its like an intuition coming to life at night.

But despite all that, I don't want everything I wish for. I don't want everything in one go. I don't want anything I don't deserve. Why? Because I'm a dreamer. I can't dream about things I already have. So I don't want everything. Because I want to be able to dream. I like being a dreamer. And so I still dream those dreams. I still see them coming to life.. :)

4 comments:

Ramit Grover said...

Stop tampering with your pictures, assuming that is you in the black & white picture. Natural is the best, don't you think?

Realities are hard to face, but you must.

nil said...

The picture! IS SO RIGHT with the post!

As I said,
innocence of tender thinking :)

Shivangi Sud said...

@Tbg : Realities aren't hard to face all the time. It just depends on how strong you are.

@Nil : About the picture. I know, right? Its one of the few that I've actually liked. :D

^_^

Ramit Grover said...

True that.