Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mellowing Down?

A week before my birthday party (the one I've been planning for AGES now), and I find myself mellowing down. Call it bad timing, but my best friend doesn't really like the idea. She expected more of a hyperactive response when she mentioned, "Shiiiiv, its finally happening!" Yes, I could hear the GRIN in her voice (for obvious reasons) but I was more like, "Ooookaaaayy! So what's up?"

Now, its not like I don't want to party. Because, OFCOURSE I do. My Sweet Sixteen, Unnati's Sexy Seventeen, 25 people, good music, good place (Getting Mannequin as the party venue was NOT easy)and unlimited beer and vodka (though we don't have much of a choice, and I DON'T drink) a chocolate truffle cake (Sigh, chocolate has always been such a weakness. *spaces out* *comes back to earth*), good food, and well Unnati and I have a lot to take care of at the party ( *Virtually looks at Unnati and grins* *Hi5 Anjalee, Puni, Sid and Nil who ALL will definitely make it, HOPEFULLY :S)

Do I need more reasons? Just in case, I have another. My first terms are on the way, and its going to be a while before I'll step out of my house again.. So the party has PERFECT timing. Now, yes, we're hoping it will be a good party. I have my doubts to be honest. I need to get so much off my mind, especially my bad academic performance in Chemistry (:|) that had me crying for hours three days back. And well I need more than just chilli flakes and oregano to spice up my life. And yes, I need more than just chocolate for good dessert after a dramatic main course. *BLAH*

7 comments:

Ramit Grover said...

Why didn't anyone invite this bald old man?

Hrrruuummmppphhh! :D :D :D

Shivangi Sud said...

^Haven't you ever heard of crashing a party? Crash mine! :D

Ramit Grover said...

Sigh.

Someone wants to tell me where to crash?

:P

UjjwalRaaj said...

The lull before the storm?

Shivangi Sud said...

TBG, I mentioned the party venue in the post too. Now its you're task to find out how and where to crash my partyy! :P :P

UjSen, you're the 4th person telling me that. I'm not so sure though. Firstly, it needs to be a good kind of storm. Secondly, if the party sucks, I will literally end up in a chocolate factory trying to fight depression! :|

Ramit Grover said...

Geez that's too much work for me. I'll just sit here and let one of you girls tell me how it went!

:D

Shivangi Sud said...

Oh don't you worry about that! It's going to be all over my facebook profile! :D